Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fussing Day

Well Sue, knowing how I listen to your decorating advice, a couple plates have been added. Now you have a choice of the lavender or green plate on the right hand side!

I spent much of the rest of the day ironing some white napkins, cleaning out the china armoire and placing the napkins on the shelves. So nice to have the linens out and not sitting in a drawer unappreciated.


For those of you who don't know - my candlewick is from my mother. She and my father received it as a wedding gift in 1948! The violet china was inherited from my great aunts. Am I a lucky girl or what?
While I was on a roll, I cleaned out and put some delicate white with blue stitching placemats in my everyday cupboard. Am searching for more coordinating linens to finish the remaining shelves, but afraid I'm out of steam today. Many trips to the cedar chest in the basement and back up to the ironing board on the 2nd floor and then back to the 1st floor for arranging. Hmm, and people think I'm organized.......

3 comments:

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Hi Sheryl, I stumbled upon your blog from another and wanted to stop in and say "HI" to another Sheryl, that's right, Sheryl with an "S" - not a "C." I think we have some things in common, name, age (I'm 48), love of vintage/cottage things.

Blessings,

Sheryl

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Well, from checking out your blog, I think you are from Michigan too, as I am. Too funny. My cottage is not too far from CMU.

Blessings,

Sher
"Sheryl"

Cindy said...

Oh, that cabinet is so beautiful!