Thursday, November 1, 2007

Snow White

Sweet Emma became Snow White for Halloween
and she was definitely our "treat" for the evening!
She had thought she'd run upstairs at Nana's house,
but more trick or treaters showed up at the door,
so she hurried back down to pass out candy
Taking a break in between kids
hanging with the pumpkin...

This little guy wasn't moving fast enough for her, so she took the candy out to him! Had I know she was going to be so adorable I would have juiced up my video camera battery to capture her enthusiastic "come on kids", her putting the candy in their bags saying "there you go" and after hearing thank-you she'd say "you're welcome" Not nearly so cute in writing, but I'm sitting here smiling remembering her....

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ah, that is so sweet. I can just hear her sweet little voice sharing the love with the other little Trick or Treaters. What a lovely little lady she is becoming.