Tuesday, November 13, 2007

One Thing Leads to Another.....

When Sue gave me the beautiful botanical prints one thing led to another and "art work" got shifted from one room to another.... This piece now above the piano in the living room was hanging over the couch in the family room....which now has.....
this arrangement above it, which still needs some tweaking, but fills the area....

My "boozing" buddies have moved from the family room also, into the kitchen above my small bar area.....
This landscape was above my desk in the office and lives above the fireplace now, which left a huge gap on the office wall.....
which had this adorable Morning Glory wall-paper. I say had because after the picture left I noticed I could see exactly where it had hung on the wall. I tried cleaning off the grime, but to no avail and besides I'm just not crazy about living with "busy" wallpaper, so....
at the moment my walls are bare of wallpaper in the office. That is the yellow backing from the wallpaper, which I spent yesterday morning scraping off! The window treatments are now in the wash and as yet I haven't quite decided what color I'm going to paint the wall, but I'm leaning towards trying white with a thin greenish stripe....We'll see when I find time to do it!

2 comments:

Sue said...

A lot of changes and so lovely. You have been a busy girl rearranging with all of your other commitments. Every thing looks great, can't wait to see what you do with the office. I put a check in the mail today for the present ~surprise~ just in case some one is reading your blog.

Cindy said...

I agree with you one thing always does lead to another! It looks great!