Monday, October 8, 2007

Cousin Itt

So this week-end I happened to see someone redoing a chair by tying rags to the spindles on HGTV. Have had this office chair for about 7 yrs and had yet to decide what to do with it - other than paint it white, which is what I tend to do with about 90% of what doesn't move in my house. Deciding that it was way to hot outside, I opted instead to begin cutting/tearing and tying. It rather resembles Cousin Itt from The Adams Family and there is more work to be done, but it's kinda fun so far....


3 comments:

Sue said...

Cousin Itt, what a cute analogy. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

How cute is that chair!...love it and the colors you used.

Sheryl said...

Yeah - some definite "design flaws" as every time I sit in it the bottom rags tend to slide downward....but it still makes me smile when I see it....