Saturday, October 27, 2007

Violets

This ones for you Sue....remember the violets print you gave me when you moved? It has found a new home and I don't know what took me so long to realize it would be perfect above the guest bed! It had been practically hidden in the "china" armoire, behind my violet china.
The other day when I was cleaning the armoire (that dust gets everywhere...) it suddenly came to me that I had a much better location for the picture than as a backdrop to china! Then I had to decide whether to center it on the queen size bed or the king size headboard (I opted for the bed since the chandelier is centered on that....and I'm still wondering why I thought I needed to keep the headboard when I moved, but I do like how padded it is...) Anyway it's hung in it's new locale and I like it! Hope you will too!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I like it there. Some of your violet plates would be pretty above it too :)

Sue said...

So cute. I like all the plates. Seems like the rearranging bug has bitten us both. Your linens look so crisp and fresh. It's nice to be able to have them on display instead of tucked away in a drawer.