Monday, October 1, 2007

Furniture Shift

Even tho the temps are to be above normal for the next week or so, yesterday I started to declutter the yard and deck. These 2 shabby chic pieces work well indoors too and I couldn't imagine covering them with a tarp outdoors for the winter!! Besides I needed a coffee table in the living room. The "door shelf" is one of my favorite pieces and I think it works okay in the spot I found. Still need to do some more accessory arranging, but Sue, here's what I've done so far!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute. Great idea to bring your outdoor beauties in. The coffee table looks darling in front of the loveseat and I love the blue peaking through the tall piece in the sun room.

Sue said...

Testing my signature????

Sue said...

nope, didn't work. Sorry for hijacking your blog for the test drive ;(

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Sheryl, I love the look!...especially the fabrics on the loveseat. Everything looks so cozy & inviting.

Ruth Welter said...

sheryl, what a beautiful home you have and your blog is just lovely. Love the coffee table in your livingroom.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think those pieces look great indoors... I never can stand storing my favorite pieces from the garden in the garage or attic until Spring, and tend to use them in my indoor decor as well :) Your pieces seem to fit right in!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love how everything looks! Especially your "doorshelf" is a fun piece, has so many decorating possibilities!
Lidy

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I just love this piece and I spy a little squirrel at the bottom! Very cute! Becky