Sunday, September 30, 2007

Homecoming

Yesterday was Homecoming for Central Michigan University! We enjoyed watching the parade from the home of our friends Dave & Cindi. They have lived here a little over a year and the changes they have made are remarkable. The biggest change outside is the purple color, which so matches their lively personalities.
My favorite participants in the parade were this Pipe and Drum group. 2 weekend's in a row I've gotten to hear bagpipes!
These are 3 of my friend Sue's grand-children - as good as they are adorable!
Sue's youngest grand-baby with his daddy and our host Dave. Quite the stylin hat!
Our hostess Cindi in her kitchen. She had to leave her own party to catch flight to NYC for a hair show. She is our favorite hair dresser (and will kill me for posting this photo)! The rest of us made it to the game and watched CMU win 35 to 10 over N. Illinois Univ.!!! Go Chips!!!! Oh and Cindi, thanks for letting me be your husbands "date" for the day!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yeah, commenter is letting me post. What a fun day we had wasn't it? Love your blog post about the events of the day as I said in my e-mail. Let's see some of those project pictures from Sunday,k....
Love,
Sue