Thursday, December 18, 2008

Season of Celebration

I have been joyfully occupied the past 2 days celebrating the season with dear friends.
Tues night our PEO sisters gathered at my home ....
....we had rescheduled from the week before when our gathering was snowed out, so our numbers were smaller, but just enough to fill my family room.




Last night Sue hosted our "girlfriend" get-together. 10 lbs. of crab legs
which were oh so delicious...

....peppermint mousse served in these delightful candy cane dishes - can't tell you how yummy these were!

Sue set a beautiful table in her little cottage -
felt like we were part of a magazine photo....
A blessed time to be with friends.
Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

Sue said...

Those Candy Cane treats sure didn't turn out like the ones in the magazine but they were yummy none the less.
I made it home about an hour ago. This morning started early with Ta's Christmas Mass at 8am. I'm thinking a nap is in order this afternoon.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I, of course, didn't take any.
Hugs,
Sue