Saturday, December 27, 2008

Joys.....and not so much....

Our church was absolutely beautiful Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day our family gathered at my home. Emma loved her new Hello Kitty earmuffs!

She was our little elf, passing out the presents. Tho in this photo she was giving her uncle and grandpa a hard time at the jigsaw puzzle... I found her hat the day before at the drugstore - perfect for our princess!



....and then there's today...the ice dams on the roof are wreaking their havoc and I have water dripping through the roof and down through the kitchen cupboards.... So why am I sitting here instead of finishing emptying those cupboards! Denial!!!! Oh well, this too shall pass and I may get a new kitchen out of it!


2 comments:

Sue said...

You gals did a great job decorating the Church, it really looks gorgeous.
How precious is Emma in that Princess Santa hat, perfect!
The leaky roof............yuck! Let me know if you need any help.
Hugs,
Sue

Happy@Home said...

I have just discovered your blog and have been enjoying what I have seen so far. Sorry about the leaky roof - that does not look fun.

I love your header picture. Is that your "Friendship Cottage"? It is absolutely adorable and looks so cozy with the snow surrounding it.