Sunday, December 28, 2008

Leaky update

Just a quick update on my drippy kitchen....Glenn, a man who has been doing yard work, snow removal and other odd jobs for me for nearly 20 years, came by and cleared all the snow from my roof. He has been a Godsend on many occassions for me! The dripping has stopped. Of course it is 20 d. colder today also..... Now it's wait to find out if I need to gut the wall behind my cupboards due to moisture, in which case new cabinets will be in order. The thought of that makes me smile - tho the mess to get there doesn't!
Even though this was a hassle, I am sooo grateful to have a warm home (well not so warm when the power went out for 5 hrs this morning...) There are so many people suffering from much worse. God bless them all and give them strength.

No comments: