Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Fun

Happy Halloween






Emma came as Cinderella - somehow after an hour of Trick or Treating
her tiara was gone, her hair fallen and she preferred the Vanilla Wafers grandpa
put in her bag to candy...



The most fun for her seemed to be once again passing out candy at my house to the 250 or so
kids that came by.... and yes, I prefer painting my pumpkin as opposed to digging out all the goop and risking slicing myself open as I try to carve!
The day before Halloween we raked up the leaves in a big pile for running and
jumping...

....and then made a house...tho the interior walls kept disappearing....

a fun fall day in beautiful weather. Yesterday was almost 70, which in Mich

is gratefully enjoyed this time of year!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow, that's a lot of Trick or Treaters. We only had about 30 or so.
Looks like you and Em had a great time.
Hugs,
Sue