Tuesday, November 18, 2008

....and so it begins....

...with a Christmas party at my home on the 9th of Dec - Thanksgiving prep between now and then....decided yesterday to begin decorating. So far I've found most of the snowmen that reside in the kitchen....
....and the Santa's for the family room. By the time I stored all the "treasures" that adorn the shelves the rest of the year, removed the dust that had collected on the higher shelves and hauled from the basement 4 platic bins of Christmas decor....

....this is as far as I got!! To top it off I realized that since I have a builder coming to add more trim to the fireplace (in an effort to hide more of the brick and give it a more finished look), it would be silly to hang the greenery until it's done.... Hopefully he will arrive soon!
On to another room.....



1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi,
Forgot I didn't comment, actually I thought I did. Have you read your e-mails lately???
Hugs,
Sue