Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Pets

For my final chapter on our trip to Mackinac thought I'd share the pets. Alex and Sandy are 2 of the sweetest goldens and even tolerated Sally and I posing them on the swing. Not that they are camera shy!
Maryanke and Susan returning from having Pearl shod and well it looked like so much fun that Maryanke took me for a spin through town..... Isn't Pearl magnificent!!!

After her work pulling us around, Pearl go her bath in the paddock area behind the cottage...
Regina patiently looked on.

1 comment:

Donna Lynn said...

Hi There,
What beauty you got to enjoy on your trip, and to be able to share it all with your dear girlfriends how amazing! Your so blessed to have such wonderful girlfriends, it was like reading a novel or a watching a great movie, gorgeous set, beautiful ladies, and a beautiful home to stay in!!!
Thanks for sharing your photos, the bathroom was my favorite, the picture in the tile I loved!
XO,
DL