Friday, July 18, 2008

Little Gifts

Inspired by Dana @ dana moore designs with her adorable laundry room, I decided to cute my area up a bit. All these little linens were hiding in a drawer. They were collected by my mother and many of them created by my great aunts. They add a bit of new life to laundry time!
Picked these delicious berries up at the farmers market here. Most of the blueberries have been frozen for future eating next winter when fresh aren't available. We have such a great market here, filled with all kinds of fruits, veggies, flowers and bakery goods. A fun way to spend a thurs morning!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love the pretty towels in the laundry room. You are very blessed to have these precious family momentos. The berries look delicious. The MP farmers market is a really good one, I so agree.
Hugs,
Sue