Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Harbor Springs

While visiting the quaint town of Harbor Springs today with my friend Sarah, we discovered these two ladies of leisure. More latte anyone?
This delightful little cafe was where we had our lunch. Located behind the deli, it offered a quiet hide-a-way and was full of hungry diners by the time we left.
Sue, this ones for you. Your beautiful Summerhill. Sarah was thrilled that the new owners had installed the railings around that fabulous porch. Something she said your two had always wanted to do. It looks charming! The bottom half of the cottage is painted a bit brighter than the upper half. You'll have to be sure to check it out while you're up north. I couldn't help but think of the fun times I've shared with you there. Most of the day was spent at Patricia Woods shop, which was filled as usual with the fab eye candy and the scrumptious furniture she is known for. Sue, I hope you'll take some photos there. I neglected to.....

No comments: