Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Inspiration

The weather has turned very warm the last 2 days - in the 50's, which is unheard of for Michigan this time of year! Unfortunately with the "balmly" temps it has been rainy and foggy, which I find completely dreary.... Not to worry, snow is predicted again tonight, so our yards will once again be freshly covered and beautiful. It gave us all a glimpse of spring to come (in a couple more months....), which is always a welcome time! I've been roaming my home enjoying my "eye candy" like the photo above and reading "Eat, Pray, Love" which is such a fun book.
If I didn't have to deal with airports and airlines I might have wanderlust!!!!
With our thunderstorms last night, the power has been knocked out in several areas, including Emma's daycare. She's on her way here to Nana's, so I'd best get some activities out to entertain her!

No comments: