Monday, January 21, 2008

Feed me....

My "girls" and I have been in hibernation mode. It is sooooo cold outside! We have spent the past couple days, cuddling on the couch in the sunshine streaming through the windows in the sun room. I even turned the couch around to face the windows, so we could soak in every ray of sun. Unable to go outdoors, they follow me wherever I go (Guri is sitting on my lap as I type). In the photo above I got up to refill my coffee cup and they followed, waiting patiently for a treat....
My book for the week-end was "eat, pray, love", I hadn't taken the time to read it before, but am so glad I finally did. What an inspirational story and so much food for thought. That's Stella waiting for me to get back to the business of lolling.....

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a pretty spot for lolling! Hugs to you and the girls~~~~
Sue

Lori said...

What a cozy spot and precious kitties to keep you even cozier! Where abouts in MI do you live, just curious I live in No. IN. Lori

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say hello. Your kitties are sooo cute. I hope all is well thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for Aaron and our family. We are all staying strong and the prayers are helping so much with his recovery. Thank You! Love, Dana

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

What a wonderful spot to relax in...I would be hibernating too!