Thursday, March 19, 2009

Projects and fun

Time to repair the damage done by leaky roofs/plumbing or whatever caused water stains and peeling paint! The living room had ceiling and a bit of wall damage....
The sunroom got the worst of it - leaky skylights. So while the painter is in there working....
decided it was time to paint the trim around the windows white. This required moving all the furniture to the middle of the room....day 4 and the painting hasn't begun in here yet....

In the meantime....Sat. night the fam got together to celebrate Samantha's 24th birthday!
Meg and Emma were having a bit of fun after dinner...



Samantha and Brandon posed for the camera!
Happy Birthday Sam!!!



P

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy belated birthday Sam!

Looks like you have got quite a project going there girlfriend. I'm sure you will get it going and done in no time. You amaze me!

Thanks for the invite on Sunday, Sarah and I had talked about it too, but it is not going to work out for me. With your church work and projects it looks like you will be keeping pretty busy any way also.

We have a few projects going on here. I finally got the windows all fluffed up. What a pain in the a** these tall windows are. I took me forever to get the screens out and the blinds cleaned up as well as I could, some I couldn't even reach. Finally the window washers showed up, after have the windows torn apart for about 10 days, to get wash the tall windows.

Were also working on getting grates put in all the windows and the stair case painted and stained. The stair job is one job that we can't tackle because of the risk of trashing the whole center of the house if we screw up.

Well Sweets, hopefully I will see you soon some time or other. Miss you.

Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

ummm love those leaky stuff. :) I hope you get it all accomplished!

Donna Lynn said...

Your sunroom is so wonderful! Love the high ceilings and all the light, must be a very happy room to be in, sorry about your leaks, I hate that!

Blessings, and Happy Spring too...
Donna Lynn