Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Rug

Just thought I'd share my great find! While strolling from one end of Meijers to the other - on a mission to find what I can't remember - this rug caught my eye. It is 5 x 9, has the same checkerboard pattern as my kitchen floor, in similar colors and was only $50! Not that I had expected to spend any money on a rug that day, but I had been looking for years to find one to center my family room seating area. This one had the cottage look and was sooo reasonably priced for that size! Yeah!!!
( Just discovered that the rug was an even better deal, evidently was on sale for $37.49!)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Great find! That is really a cute rug and looks so nice with your stuff.

Anonymous said...

It looks perfect!!!!

Lori said...

Cool rug! Sometimes you can luck in there I do miss the older style of the store has yours changed in the last few years? later,Lori