Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winter Fun

Yesterday Emma and I did some baking after pre-school. Her concoction post cookies
was flour and water and whatever else she could mix in...



Em models the apron my friend Sarah made and the oatmeal cookies! Hard to say which had more flour on it - Emma or the floor!


A visit last Fri. from my mom's 2 sisters, 3 nieces, my brother Brian and I filled my mom's room with laughter. Pictured here are my brother, cousin Jeanne, mom and Aunt Marjorie.



Aunt's Marjorie & Mary and mom enjoying some time together after lunch.
A bittersweet time as we mourn the loss of their sister, our dear Aunt Wilma.
So glad they came to visit.





2 comments:

Sue said...

I was by the other day but my keys wouldn't let me leave a comment, this morning it is working.....so strange.
Looks like you and Emma had some kitchen fun....I'm jealous.
Your Mom looks so good in the picture. I'm sure being with her sisters was a real treat for her and them as well.
Hope things are going well for you. Not much going on here.

Lori said...

Sheryl! Awe, Emma is so adorable!! Lucky you! Lori