Monday, June 23, 2008

Problems, problems and fun

For some reason my computer crashed this week-end and I'm now operating in "safe" mode....The garage sale went fine - got rid of lot's of goodies. Unfortunately, as it turns out, the first things I sold were my patio chairs. Seemed like a good thing, until cousin Alan fell over while sitting in my new chair when the metal leg simply bent and broke! So much for that chair! Next to go was the handle on my front door....went out to water my hanging plant and couldn't push the button to get back in.....fortunately cousin Libby was inside and let me back in!
In the meantime we had lot's of fun and laughs!! After a visit on Sat to 95 yr old Aunt Norma, with my mom along - we spent the evening on my deck being entertained by Emma. I have some fun photos, but of course can't get them off my camera.... this one is from a couple weeks ago. And so it goes.......

2 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Hi There,
What is up with all this Lotto stuff on your comments page?? Write me and let me know...

The chair falling apart reminded me about my BIL, who is quite big, shall we say...anyway, he broke two chairs in one weekend. We all got quite a laugh out of the whole ordeal, later, not that weekend though! (OK, we were actually laughing behind his back, there I confessed!)

Aren't garage sales cleansing?? I love getting rid of the junk, I read somewhere how you must never bring the junk back into the house or garage, you must take it to donate or throw it all away! Need to work on that part...

Bless you this week!
XO,
DL

Sue said...

Hi,
Looks like you have had some strange visitors. You might want to click on the comment moderation option in the settings section of blogger to avoid letting these goof balls use your blog for self promotion. I don't mean you Donna Lynn, we love hearing from you ;)
Any how, I stopped by to let you know that our beloved Tasha Tudor passed away at 92 on Sunday. Rhondi let me know on my blog and I know that you appreciated her work too so I thought I would let you know.
Sorry to hear about the chair mishap, bummer.
Hugs,
Sue