Friday, June 13, 2008

garage sale....

Well now isn't this just a pretty picture! My garage is filling up as I collect items from around the house, shed and wherever else objects amass and gather dust.... I finally got committed enough to place the ad a few minutes ago, so looks like next thurs evening and fri. I'll be a decluttering my life and hopefully sending my things home with someone else!
Sadly as I'm sitting here I'm hearing the news on the tv, that Tim Russert has died. Of course I didn't know him personally, but he was certainly a person whose opinion I respected and valued.
God Bless his family - I can't imagine the pain they are going through Certainly puts life in perspective in a hurry.....

4 comments:

Sue said...

Is that a silver tea set I see in the back ground? Hum?????? No, stop me I do not need it. Yes, isn't that sad about Tim Russert. I too feel so bad for his grieving family.
You have never asked me to do your makeup nor why would you, do great job yourself. Next time I check out mascara I'll give the one you recommended a try.

Megan Lynn said...

hello missy- when is your garage sale? do you have anything that i may be interested in for my new house??? i am wondering about the white table in the picture...for sale? how much? lets talk...hahaha! seriously, i am looking for some odds and end and i know i like your taste so let me know when it is, maybe i can have asnaek preview... :)

Sheryl said...

Megan - If you read this, stop on by early. The table is actually a girlfriends...it's from Chloe's! The sale is Thurs from 4 - 7 and fri 9 - 3ish...but come today if you want!

Sue said...

Good luck with the garage sale today. How did you do last night? Did Megan get a chance to stop by?
Doug had a business "fishing trip" down here today on Lake St. Claire so he and the family came down last night and spent the night. Dana and the boys are going to spend the day in the pool~so fun to have swimmers around.
Hugs,
Sue