Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sun Room

With the dry weather I'm afraid fall is going to come early here and my view out my sunroom windows will not be as lovely. Decided to take a photo to remember it by - though I see now that none of my hanging basket nor the garden along the fence are showing..... To tell the truth they aren't looking all that great at this point anyway, so maybe it's just as well! This is the room that put my decision to buy my home over the top. I just love daylight. The sofa is a cozy place to nestle on a cold winters day when the sun is shining through. The sofa itself is an antique covered with antique quilts (tho I do believe I have the gingham side up on the cushion so the cats don't soil it:) This room is a favorite gathering spot for family and friends!

2 comments:

Sue said...

The sun room looks so sparkling clean and pretty. I'm missing my time at Friendship Cottage, this summer is just flying by way too fast.

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

I love your sun room...it looks so warm & inviting. I always love visiting your blog.