Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scenes from June

An array of bouquets filled my home -

as friends and family shared their love-

and their condolences -



for our beloved mother.
This little lamp lit mom's room
and the guardian angel watched over her.
The bouquet is from my dear friends at church
lovingly put together by Sarah.
Thank-you to all.



Family gathered to play....



...reminisce and fill my home with even more love.







Emma has spent a couple days with me, which as always
is fun. Here she is with my neighbor Henry getting ready
for a ride compliments of Henry's dad Jason, who has the
energy to bike with a trailer attached!




This is my bedroom 1 hour after Emma arrived!
Okay the ironing board is my contribution and I actually got a
few items ironed while playing house...







My new furniture compliments of Aunt Norma.
I'd been coveting the dressing table since I was a
little girl. Emma's first comment was "Nana, is
this for me?" A new coveter in my midst!








...and this is my garage. All ready for the sale
except for the pricing. Most of it is from Aunt Norma as
we moved her from her apt. into assisted living. Some
beautiful treasures to be had!!!!










No comments: