Sunday, June 28, 2009

Featured Home


I was honored to be July's featured home in

Mt Pleasant Monthly magazine!

The magazine is the creation of Candi Purtill and is a fantastic

addition to our area. Full of vibrant photos, informative articles,

a calendar of events and much much more.

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly add one more piece of

furniture to my home, we needed to find a safe place to keep

this curio cabinet - other than my garage. Surprise - this little

nook in my family room turned out to be the perfect spot!

Filling it is still a work in progress.... The little chair was also from

Aunt Norma's and at least for now works fine by the cabinet.

The prints above the cabinet I got at our church's rummage sale last year.

The cute little candle sconces I purchased for $.25 two days ago at a

garage sale.

The rocking chair was my grandparents. My parents had it in their

home, re-upholstered it and it was in mom's apt. until now. I have

always loved the comfort of this chair!

Okay, now no more furniture!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, I can't wait to get my copy. Looks great!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Congratulations! Love your cabinet!

Sue said...

I got my copy yesterday! Your friendship cottage looks adorable. The pictures looked light, bright and clear. Wendy did a nice job with the commentary too. Congrats on a successful photo shoot and layout.
Hugs,
Sue