Monday, May 26, 2008

Outdoor Decor

Summer temps finally seem to be here so I've begun the decorating of the deck.
It's quite a menagerie of furniture and odds and ends that catch my eye.... Behind the table are 2 more folding chairs in the same fabric as the chairs below. The table is from my Homecrest set and it raises up and down, so I just can't get rid of it. (the rest of the set will be sold in a garage sale - more about that later....) The chairs are from my fav store TJMax...
This is my new set, found on close-out at KMart. The backs of the chairs recline and I love that each one has an "ottoman" They are so soft and comfy!
My planting station and the shed in the backyard, which you can't tell from this photo, but is in dire need of repainting! Another project....
The full effect - now to find an umbrella, make and hang the draperies for under the screened porch, get more flowers....on it goes......

2 comments:

Sue said...

Every thing looks pretty. Your new furniture looks so comfy. Hope you have a happy Memorial Day.
Hugs,
Sue

Aunt Colana said...

I've really enjoyed happening upon your blog. Your home is soooo lovely! You have quite the knack for decorating and making your place look so homey and cozy. I'll look forward to stopping back.