Tuesday, July 17, 2007

outdoor purchases

Yesterday I ran into the local floral shop to return a pen I'd inadvertantly taken home with me last week while ordering some flowers,,,,, That simple act led to some simply wonderful purchases! This gardening station with the tin awning, many of the items on it and the shabby chic table in front of it.
I couldn't leave this behind either! I now have the starting point for my shabby chic deck. All the furniture pieces are made from old doors. And the best part of all of this - it was all on sale!
Not only did they deliver everything to me, but also gave me a bouquet of pink roses as a thank-you!!! Sue, you and Dana may want to check out Norms for your guest house. Get there quick tho, as at these prices things won't last long! I have to go play with my new finds now!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love the door. Very cute addition to your shabby chic look. I'll tell Dana to go check it out.

Cindy said...

That is so cute! Your cottage looks adorable.

Southern Heart said...

I love all of your purchases...you really have a good eye for treasures!