Monday, May 24, 2010

The Wedding

Brandon and Samantha were married over the week-end!
Mama Samantha and flower girl Emma pre-wedding....


daddy Brian and the Bride on their way down the "aisle"...


...a merged photo of the bridal party before and after...
what a difference a day makes!
Mr and Mrs Wheeler just after saying "I do" !

.....the cake sharing....





...and a before and after of the sisters
Meg and Samantha. The day was beautiful, we are
so happy that Brandon is now officially part of our family!
It was also special to have our Meg home for the week-end.
I am so blessed to have these girls in my life!!!
More photos to come at another time....





1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful. I love the before and afters that captures all that youthful natural beauty perfectly.
I am still full from all the delicious food at the reception especially those yummy meatballs.
xoxo