Thursday, April 22, 2010

Treasures

The past week I have worked at one estate sale, shopped at another one
(today) and visited our church's Treasure Sale with the Yaya's.
These 3 pieces I picked up at the church sale - I just couldn't resist them!
The water color on the bottom shelf I purchased at the
estate sale last week for $12.50! It is perfect for my newly
redecorated office (which is where all these treasures are
sitting at the moment)
The table, lamp, message board and adorable bunny candleholder
I picked up at todays sale.
Now for those of you who know how much "stuff" I already have - rest
assured I donated 6 boxes of it to the church sale! Of course then
Libby ended up buying 2 of our aunts things I'd donated..... ah well,
all for a good cause!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful treasures...
xoxo,
S