Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Target shopping trip

Just returned from a shopping trip to Target with my niece Samantha and her daughter - the precious 2 yr old Emma. This is what I have to show for it - tissues for my mom, 2 kinds of food for my cats, pop, swiffer refills and one lonely b-suit bra for me......Samantha's trunk on the other hand is filled with clothes and shoes for she and the babe. Was a fun spree, but I had to laugh when I pulled out the purchases for me!!!! I'm sure I'll make up for it on another day - in fact I see my new MacKenzie Childs order has shipped! Yippee!!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Your shopping trip sounds like one of Dana and my trips ;)

Southern Heart said...

Gotta love Target! I try to haunt their sale endcaps as often as possible.

I love your blog, and your home is positively charming! I'm adding you to my list so that others can enjoy visiting you, also!

xo,

Andrea

Sheryl said...

Thank you Andrea. I'm new to this, but will do my best to keep up! Sheryl

Cheryl said...

This "cottage" is the best home away from home for me. Its so cozy and beautiful.

Cheryl said...

This "cottage" is my 2nd home-it is absoutely beautiful. Where was I when you went shopping? Oh yes, I forgot, at 'WORK!! :(

Sheryl said...

Cheryl I wish you'd come enjoy your home away from home more often! Just let me know when you are ready for a shopping trip!