Thursday, August 14, 2008

Project update....

Most of the flowers have been cut - still have to put a couple more coats of paint on the tray and decide what trim to put on the edges and then the decopodging can begin! It's been a fun project to work on in the evenings while watching the Olympics.
I moved my farm table into the open space in my family room for a craft table...
and my table from the kitchen into the sunroom, which I like so much better with my french chairs from Patricia Wood's shop....
....in the meantime my daytime project has been the scraping and sanding of the shed in the backyard. Now just have to work up the energy to slap the paint on! Guess I'd better go get busy.....

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow, your tray looks fantastic! I love the round table in the sun porch and agree with you that it really displays your gorgeous chairs to their best advantage.
Hugs,
Sue